Is private tutoring right for me?
Private tutoring is a great option for people who don’t want to or can’t join a group class. Private tutoring is perfect for people who:
- Want to learn Spanish faster. Private tutoring allows students to meet more frequently and have more one on one attention in order to accelerate their progress.
- Have inconsistent or busy schedules. Most group classes take place on Sundays or weeknights. Private tutoring is perfect for students who need to meet earlier in the day or for people who can’t commit to a consistent class time due to rotating work schedules.
- Have specific goals. For example, discussing AP practice tests or learning potentially obscure vocabulary which will help you better communicate at work or in your personal life.
- Middle and high schoolers. Currently group classes are only available for adults. Private tutoring is a great option for students who need extra tutoring or want to supplement what they’re learning in school.
- Want to learn how to study more effectively. Have you been learning Spanish but you’re having trouble retaining what you learn? In addition to Spanish language, I also tutor people in language study and can help you build a study schedule and identify study techniques that are most effective for you.